- Organ: Chorale Prelude on “Machs mit mir, Gott, nach deiner Güt” (Deal with me, God, according to your kindness) – Johann Gottfried Walther (1684-1748)
- Opening Hymn: 386 When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- Psalm 91: Hymn 531 You Who Dwell in the Shelter of the Lord
- Gradual Hymn: 335 How Shall I Sing That Majesty
- Offertory Hymn: 438 O Jesus, I Have Promised
- Anthem: How Goodly Are Thy Tents – Sir Frederick A. Gore Ouseley (1825-1889)
- Communion Hymn: 87 Strengthen for Service, Lord
- Closing Hymn: This Is My Father’s World
This is my Father’s world, and to my listening ears
All nature sings, and ‘round me rings the music of the spheres.
This is my Father’s world; I rest me in the thought
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas; His hand the wonders wrought.
This is my Father’s world; the birds their carols raise;
The morning light, the lily white declare their Maker’s praise.
This is my Father’s world, He shines in all that’s fair;
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass; He speaks to me everywhere.
This is my Father’s world; O, let me not forget
That though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the Ruler yet.
This is my Father’s world; why should my heart be sad?
The Lord is King, let the heavens ring! God reigns; let earth be glad!
– Words by Maltbie D. Babcock, 1901