- Organ: Herzlich tut mich erfreuen (My faithful heart rejoices), Op. 122, No. 4 – Johannes Brahms (1833-1897)
- Opening Hymn: 7 New Every Morning Is the Love
- Psalm 43
- Gradual Hymn: 420 Praise the Lord, Ye Heavens Adore Him
- Offertory Hymn: 454 Revive Thy Work, O Lord
- Anthem: While Yet the Morn Is Breaking – J. S. Bach
- Communion Hymn: Break Now the Bread of Life
Break now the bread of life, dear Lord, to me,
As once you broke the loaves beside the sea.
Beyond the sacred page I seek you, Lord;
My spirit waits for you, O living Word.
Bless your own word of truth, dear Lord, to me,
As when you blessed the bread by Galilee.
Then shall all bondage cease, all fetters fall;
And I shall find my peace, my All in all!
You are the bread of life, dear Lord, to me,
Your holy Word the truth that rescues me.
Give me to eat and live with you above;
Teach me to love your truth, for you are love.
O send your Spirit now, dear Lord, to me,
That he may touch my eyes and make me see.
Show me the truth made plain within your Word,
For in your book revealed I see you, Lord.
- Words: st. 1-2 Mary A. Lathbury, 1877; st. 3-4 Alexander Groves (1842-1909)
- Closing Hymn: 391 Sing Ye Praises to the Father
- Organ: Prelude in Classic Style - Gordon Young (1919-1998)
View and/or download the complete November 2017 music list pdf here »
Visit St. Barnabas website here »