- Organ - Two Chorale Preludes – Siegfried Karg-Elert
- Opening Hymn 262 “Come, ye thankful people, come”
- Service Music - A Community Mass – Richard Proulx
- Psalm 126: When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, then were we like those who dream...
- Gospel Alleluia - The Lord has done great things for us: and we are glad indeed.
- Offertory Hymn 619 “Fairest Lord Jesus”
- Anthem - The Lord is good – Christopher Tye
- Communion Hymn 261 “God, whose farm is all creation” Concluding Hymn 399 “Now thank we all our God
- Organ - Now thank we all our God – Siegfried Karg-Elert
- View/download leaflet copy with hymn, anthem text and pointed text of psalm, see here»
Please mark Sunday 9 November at 4 pm on your calendar for “Remembering” – a concert of readings and music, both sacred and secular, to honour veterans of, and those who did not return from both world wars. And help us to spread the word beyond St. Barnabas’ to the wider community – our goal is to fill the church! Tickets are available from choir members or the church office ($15 – youth under 16 are free).. See poster here »
Visit St. Barnabas on the Danforth (at Chester Station) map » or visit the website here »