Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lent 5 - March 22 2015

  • Organ: Méditation (from Messe de Mariage) - Jean Francaix (1912-1997)
  • Opening Hymn 564 Lead us, heavenly Father
  • Psalm  51: 1-3, 10-13
  • Lenten Gospel Acclamation: If anyone serves me he must follow me; wherever I am, there must be my servant also, says the Lord.
  • Litany
  • Offertory Hymn 185 Sing, my tongue, the glorious battle
  • Hymn during Communion 49 Draw near and take
  • Communion Motet: Ave verum corpus - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  • Hymn 438 O Jesus, I have promised
  • Organ: Largo (from Suite profane) - Jean Francaix (1912-1997)

  • View/download music list including anthem and psalm texts - see here »

Visit St. Barnabas on the Danforth (at Chester Station) map » or visit the website here »

No comments:

Post a Comment