Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pentecost 2 - June 7, 2015

  • Organ: Benedictus – Alec Rowley
  • Hymn 394 “Eternal, unchanging
  • Service Music: Trinity Service – Christopher Tambling
  • Psalm 138:1-4-  I will give thanks to you O Lord with my whole heart*
  • Gospel Alleluia:
    The ruler of this world will be driven out:
    and when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all people to myself. 
  • Offertory Hymn 560 'God, whose almighty word'
  • Anthem: Draw us in the spirit`s tether – Harold Friedell*
  • Hymn during Communion 51 (verses 4 & 5 only) 'Therefore we before him bending'
  • Concluding Hymn 335 'How shall I sing that majesty'
  • Organ: Finale Jubilante – Healey Willan

  • * View/download music list including anthem and psalm texts - see here »

  • * Visit St. Barnabas on the Danforth (at Chester Station) map » or visit the website here »

No comments:

Post a Comment