Sunday, February 14, 2016

Lent 2 - February 21, 2016

  • Organ: Von Gott will ich nicht lassen (From God shall naught divide me) – J. L. Krebs (1713-1780) 
  • Opening Hymn: 508 I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say 
  • Kyrie: 703 (Andrew)
  • Psalm: 27 
  • Offertory Hymn: 520 The King of Love My Shepherd Is 
  • Anthem: O Master, Let Me Walk with Thee – Konrad Harley (Tune: Canonbury by Robert Schumann) 
O Master, let me walk with Thee In lowly paths of service free; Tell me Thy secret; help me bear the strain of toil, the fret of care. Help me, the slow of heart, to move by some clear winning word of love; Teach me the wayward feet to stay, and guide them in the homeward way. -Washington Gladden (1836-1918) 
  • Sanctus and Benedictus: Plainsong 
  • Agnus Dei: Plainsong 
  • Hymn during Communion: 523 We Sing to You, O God 
  • Closing Hymn: 565 Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah 
  • Organ: Prelude in A Minor, BWV 543 – J. S. Bach (1685-1750) – Lent

No comments:

Post a Comment