Sunday, November 6, 2016

November 13, 2016 – Pentecost 26

  • Organ: Variations on “CWM RHONDDA” - Hal H. Hopson (1933-)
  • Opening Hymn: 565 Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
  • Canticle: Isaiah 12: Hymn 361 Surely It Is God Who Saves Me
  • Gradual Hymn: 478 Almighty God, Thy Word Is Cast
  • Offertory Hymn: 551 My Faith Looks Up to Thee
  • Anthem: I Will Exalt the Lord All My Days – Georg Phillip Telemann, arr. Jacob Narverud 
I will exalt the Lord all my days,
His name I’ll lift in adoration all my days,
with joy and praise to God! 
- Text based on Psalm 34:2
  • Communion Hymn: 590 All Who Love and Serve Your City
  • Closing Hymn: 560 God Whose Almighty Word
  • Organ: Carillon (from Suite brève, Op. 6, No. 1) – Rachel Laurin (1961-)

View/download the complete November music list here »
Visit St. Barnabas website here »

No comments:

Post a Comment