Sunday, February 25, 2018

Third Sunday in Lent – Sunday, March 4, 2018

  • Organ: Psalm 19 (“The Heavens Declare the Glory of God”) – Benedetto Marcello (1686-1739), arr. by Paul Weckhoven
  • Opening Hymn: 348 The Living God Be Praised
  • Psalm 19 (Metrical Setting): Hymn 413 The Stars Declare His Glory
  • Gradual Hymn: 180 Giver of the Perfect Gift
  • Offertory Hymn: 172 Now Let Us All with One Accord
  • Anthem: Let the Words of My Mouth – C. S. Lang
  • Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,
    be alway acceptable in thy sight,

    O Lord my strength and my Redeemer.
          – [Text based on Psalm 19:14-15]
  • Communion Hymn: 171 What Does the Lord Require
  • Closing Hymn: 386 When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
  • Organ: Toccata (“St. David’s Day”) - (from Three Preludes founded on Welsh Hymn Tunes) – Ralph Vaughan Williams (1872-1958)

  • View and/or download the complete February & March 2018 music list pdf here »
  • View and/or download the complete March 29-June 10 2018 music list pdf here »
  • Visit St. Barnabas on the Danforth website here »

No comments:

Post a Comment